About the event
Rethinking, Redesigning and Rebuilding ICT in Local Government: Successfully Delivering Digital Transformation in your Local Authority
Local Government ICT is changing. No longer seen as a back office service. ICT is at the forefront of rethinking, redesigning and rebuilding public services. Driving digital transformation, creating effective and efficient services, eliminating waste, reducing costs and delivering world class services at a local level.
With the power to transform, hear from innovative public sector experts on delivering outstanding online local public services, developing key tools, techniques and technologies to drive digital shared services, creating a strong and flexible infrastructure, understanding and preparing for the latest cyber threats, securing and retaining board level buy-in and the future of local government.
Join your colleagues and peers and harness the latest tools, techniques and technologies to digitally transform your local authority at The Local Government ICT Summit.
Free-to-attend for the public sector.
Key topics for 2018 include:
- Transforming local government: Delivering world-class online local public service
- Developing, tools, techniques and technologies to drive digital shared services
- Foundations and legacy, creating a strong and flexible infrastructure
- Understanding and preparing for the latest cyber threats
- Creating the conditions for city wide innovation
- Digital agile, managing continuous change
- Securing and retaining board buy-in
- The future of local government
Confirmed to speak:
- Aileen Murphie, Director, Department for Communities & Local Government & Local Government Value for Money, National Audit Office
- Professor Liz Bacon, Deputy Pro Vice Chancellor, University of Greenwich
- Trevor Dorling, Director Digital Greenwich, Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Neill Crump, Chief Data Officer, Worcestershire Office of Data Analytics
- Peter Davies, Head of Digital Transformation, Canterbury City Council
- Dionne Lowndes, Head of Digital, Staffordshire County Council
- Theo Blackwell, Chief Digital Officer, Greater London Authority
- Samantha Smith, Head of Strategy & Architecture, LGSS
- David Kleinberg, Assistant Director, Thurrock Council
- Raj Mack, Head of Digital, Birmingham City Council
- Miles Gabriel, Senior Representative, Esri UK
Who should attend:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Directors of Digital
- Directors of Digital Transformation
- Directors of Innovation
- Directors of Information Security
- Directors of Risk and Audit
- Directors of IT
- Directors of Transformation
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.