About the event
Innovating Better, Innovating Local: Successfully Delivering Digital Transformation in your Local Authority
Local Government ICT is changing. Collectively, local government spends around £2 billion per annum on IT.
Robust and innovative ICT can drive organisational transformation from the way we interact with our customers and delivering business objectives to enabling and empowering a digital workforce.
Join colleagues and peers at the 3rd Annual Local Government ICT Summit and discuss how the public sector is using digital transformation to improve the customer experience, using digital to drive collaboration and successfully utilising ICT to save money.
Free-to-attend for the public sector.
Key topics include:
- Cementing Digital Change Across the UK – Hear from leaders forging centres of excellence in digital tech and data.
- What to consider when implementing a digital strategy: Service design, workplaces, inclusion and intelligence.
- Greening ICT, using technology to reduce organisations’ carbon footprint.
- The need for future collaboration to improve regional connectivity
- Security and Privacy in Local Government
- The use of Artificial Intelligence
- Maximising ROI
Confirmed speakers include:
- Stefan Janusz, Head of AI Narratives, Government Office for AI
- Paul Brewer, Director for Digital & Resources, Adur & Worthing Councils
- Representative from Government Sustainable Technology
- Sam Trendall, Editor, PublicTechnlogy
Who should attend:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Directors of Digital
- Directors of Digital Transformation
- Directors of Innovation
- Directors of Information Security
- Directors of Risk and Audit
- Directors of IT
- Directors of Transformation
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here