About the event
At Dods, what we do best is produce cutting-edge content and partner with the best thought-leaders - to bring to you insights, the latest policy information, best practice and an opportunity to exchange exciting ideas with peers. As, for now, you cannot join us at our live events, we will bring them to you, in the safety of your homes and offices. The Local Government ICT Summit goes online!
Innovating Better, Innovating Local: Successfully Delivering Digital Transformation in your Local Authority
Collectively, local government spends around £2 billion per annum on ICT. Robust and innovative ICT can drive transformation at every level, from the way public services interact with customers to empowering a truly digital workforce.
Join colleagues and peers at the Online Local Government ICT Summit and discover how the public sector is using digital transformation to improve the customer experience, using digital to drive collaboration and successfully utilising ICT to save money.
Free-to-attend for the public sector.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Stefan Janusz, Head of AI Narratives, Government Office for AI
- Paul Brewer, Director for Digital & Resources, Adur & Worthing Councils
- Alison Mckenzie-Folan, Chief Executive, Wigan Council
- Ignatius O'Doherty, Director of Digital Shared Services and Chief Strategy Officer, Department of Finance NI
- Dr. Randhir Auluck, Councillor, Coventry City Council
- Representative from HM Land Registry
- Representative from the Sustainable Technology Annual Report
- Sam Trendall, Editor, PublicTechnlogy
- Plus more to be announced
Key topics include:
- Cementing Digital Change Across the UK – Hear from leaders forging centres of excellence in digital tech and data.
- What to consider when implementing a digital strategy: Service design, workplaces, inclusion and intelligence.
- Greening ICT, using technology to reduce organisations’ carbon footprint.
- The need for future collaboration to improve regional connectivity
- Security and Privacy in Local Government
- The use of Artificial Intelligence
- Maximising ROI
Who should attend:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Directors of Digital
- Directors of Digital Transformation
- Directors of Innovation
- Directors of Information Security
- Directors of Risk and Audit
- Directors of IT
- Directors of Transformation
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here